Like What You See About Birmingham?
- Trussville AL - Pinnacle Shopping Center
- Hoover Alabama - Trace Crossings Elementary School
- Country Views - A Black and White Series Part 3
- Country Views - A Black and White Series Part 11
- Country Views - A Black and White Series Part 2
- Country Views - A Black and White Series Part 1
- Trussville Alabama - Hewitt - Trussville Middle School
- Homewood AL - Pastry Art Bake Shoppe
- Helena AL - Old Town Helena Waterfall
- 109,881 hits
We have some clients who are having a new home built in the Ross Bridge Commuity of Hoover, Alabama. Every so often I like to drive by there, take a picture with my iPhone, and email it to them so they can see the progress of the build. It had been about a week longer than I wanted to wait, but I did manage to get out there this week, and below is what I saw.
It’s so exciting to see such progress being made in Ross Bridge!
Another lake view I took with my iphone while showing some homes for sale in Pell City, AL. I really do like these lake views.
I took this picture with my iPhone while showing some Pell City Alabama Homes for Sale. There’s something very calming to me about lake views.
Yes, I know this is not the Birmingham Public Library, but it is their sign! and it is one more thing to see in downtown Birmingham.