I had just turned off of I-459 and turned on to I-59 and was reminded again of the growth that the people who live in Trussville Alabama have been watching and experiencing over the past few years. The Pinnacle opened in late 2006 and has been growing ever since adding stores like Belk and JC Penney, American Eagle Outfitters, Portrait Innovations, Learning Express, and some local shops like A Rabbit’s Tale, Bama Fever/Tiger Pride, and Accessory Heaven. Even some restaurants are making their way up[ there like 5 Guys Burgers and Fries, Logan’s Roadhouse, and Red Robin. It’s easy to see how you could spend a day (and a lot of money) at the Pinnacle in Trussville, Alabama.
Like What You See About Birmingham?
- Trussville AL - Pinnacle Shopping Center
- Helena AL - Old Town Helena Waterfall
- Homewood AL - Pastry Art Bake Shoppe
- Helena Alabama - Helena Middle School
- Big Tall Fireplace
- Vestavia Hills AL - Vestavia Hills City Center
- American Life - Downtown Birmingham Part 4
- Pelham AL - Pelham High School
- Hoover AL - Regions Park
- Pelham Alabama - Valley Intermediate School
- 109,228 hits