After three days of classes in Dothan Alabama, it was a relief to make it make back to Birmingham. The family was missed. I was driving to my home in Birmingham Alabama, scanning through the radio and heard the announcer state that there was a 60% chance of rain. I beg to differ. It was definitely 100% chance and was actually coming down pretty hard for a while. I guess it’s always important to know the weather report before you head out on a drive. The Birmingham Alabama weather report is right here.
Like What You See About Birmingham?
- Trussville AL - Pinnacle Shopping Center
- Vestavia Hills AL - Wald Park
- American Life - Downtown Birmingham Part 4
- Helena AL - Old Town Helena Waterfall
- Helena AL - Welcome to Old Town Helena!
- Mountain Brook AL - Piggly Wiggly
- Hoover AL - Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort And Spa
- Birmingham AL - Downtown - Our First Guest Picture!
- Eagle Point Golf Club - Birmingham Alabama
- 100,587 hits